>Note: A maintained InspectionWare build is intended for specific customers, it has not necessarily been fully tested and should only be used by the intended customers. Latest Release Notes
(1) When dropping a display plot onto a custom display, it now sets the "show title" foroperty to true.
(1) Windows icons were not updating with the developer tool to customize the install
(2) Fixed problem with set axis type added in last buildOverview
This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for InspectionWare as well as the release notes covering the current version.
- OS supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- InspectionWare versions 184.108.40.206 and later require Microsoft .NET framework version 4.0 or above to be to be installed on your system.
Click here to download Microsoft .Net 4.0
- InspectionWare versions earlier than 220.127.116.11 require Microsoft .Net 2.0 or later. They will therefore operate with .Net 4.0
- Note: InspectionWare will run simultaneously with Winspect 6.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Note for Windows 7 users
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallInspectionWare64 18.104.22.168.exe (52 MB)
Release Notes 22.214.171.124.txt (203.5 kB)