| || |
|IW AG101 Rev D|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-B1||16 Sept 2020||1) Improved signal duration and EBW comparison.|
2) Improved cursor tracking on mapped CScans.
3) Major feature implementation is complete. AG101 Application status upgraded to Beta.
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A12||01 Sept 2020||EBW Comparison bugfix. Improved auto adjustment of the gate around the flaw signal.|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A11||30 August 2020||Implemented automatic handling of AScan time zero at probe vs AScan time zero at first interface.|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A10||25 August 2020||Improved detection of artificial gates|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A9||18 August 2020||Bug fixes for WPT datafiles|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A8||09 July 2020||1) Import of WPT files|
2) Import of rot_xsn.xml files
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A7||18 June 2020||1) Auto set units from datafile. |
2) Speed and stability improvements
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A6||17 June 2020||Bug fixes to run WestPenn data|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A5||11 June 2020||ROI Editor Bug Fixes|
|IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-A4||26 May 2020||Prototype release of IW AG101 Rev D |
|Legacy IW AG101 Rev C Versions|
|22.214.171.124 A v0.6a||20 November 2019||1) Implemented Auto Gate Adjustment for Signal Duration and Maximum Dimension calculations|
2) Implemented use of Max diameter circle around the indication for Max Dimension calculations
|126.96.36.199 A v0.5||03 October 2019||Bug Fixes and Feature Requests as per the Excel Tracker|
|188.8.131.52 A v0.4||26 August 2019||Bug Fixes and Feature Requests as per the Excel Tracker|
|184.108.40.206v0.3||22 July 2019||Rebuilt 220.127.116.11v02|
|18.104.22.168v0.2||18 July 2019||Bug Fixes from first review, Updated Help document (Bad Build)|
|22.214.171.124v.1||05 June 2019||Draft versions for feature preview|
- Please un-install any existing version of IW AG101 with build number11.x.x.x
- Download and install the most recent IW AG101 Analysis 1.0.115-xx executable.
- On launch select Options > Advanced > Applications from the Menubar
- Activate using the license key for version 11p5. Please note that 11.x.x.x soft licenses are not compatible with the new application.
- Specify the data file units (mm or in)
- Specify the root folder for the scan data. The root folder must contain the part folders (forging type) and each part folder contains folders named according to the serial number of the forging. The serial numbered folders will contain the data files from all scans of the forging.
- Select where the Data Viewer window opens with respect to the main analysis windows. This application requires two monitors.
- The application is now setup for AG101 analysis.
- Additional details are available in the attached Help document.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
Help for AG101 Analysis v0.5.pdf (52.2 MB)
AG101 Rev D Analysis Quick Start v0.1.pdf (3.6 MB)
InstallIWAG101Analysis 1.0.115-B1.exe (630.7 kB)