| || |
|18.104.22.168 A v0.5||03 October 2019||Bug Fixes and Feature Requests as per the Excel Tracker|
|22.214.171.124 A v0.4||26 August 2019||Bug Fixes and Feature Requests as per the Excel Tracker|
|126.96.36.199v0.3||22 July 2019||Rebuilt 188.8.131.52v02|
|184.108.40.206v0.2||18 July 2019||Bug Fixes from first review, Updated Help document (Bad Build)|
|220.127.116.11v.1||05 June 2019||Draft versions for feature preview|
- Please un-install any existing version of IW AG101 with build number10.x.x.x
- Download and install the IW AG101 executable.
- On launch click on the setup button next to the Part selection drop down list.
- Activate the using the a license key for version 11. Please note that 10.x.x.x soft licenses will work with the new application.
- Specify the data file units (mm or in)
- Specify the root folder for the scan data. The root folder must contain the part folders (forging type) and each part folder contains folders named according to the serial number of the forging. The serial numbered folders will contain the data files from all scans of the forging.
- Select where the Data Viewer window opens with respect to the main analysis windows. This application requires two monitors.
- The application is now setup for AG101 analysis.
- Additional details are available in the attached Help document.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
InstallIWAG10164 18.104.22.168 A v0.5.exe (65.1 MB)
Help for AG101 Analysis v0.5.pdf (3.6 MB)
AG101 Rev C Analysis Quick Start v0.5.pdf (530.6 kB)