This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for Winspect7 as well as the release notes covering the current version.
Latest Release Notes
220.127.116.11 Date: Friday, Feburary, 2014, 3:38 PM
- Updated InspectionWare Olympus Data Access Library files to version 1.11.
- Increased the max number of arguments in Variables' Run Macro task to 30 and separated arguments to individual properties.
- Edit and Read Out controls now use the decimal symbol set in Windows.
- Record In Table now records values with the same data type as the source.
- When scan property Use Probe Offsets was false, the scan data still started from probe offsets defined in digitizer channels.
- The context menu of buttons in a Properties Viewer was only accessible by right clicking on the button's boarder.
- Text annotations did not wrap correctly when printed.
- Auxiliary windows printed with incorrect scaling and mouse positions.
Note: Winspect7 will run simultaneously with Winspect 6, and with InspectionWare.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
Winspect7 Installer64bit 18.104.22.168.exe (45.6 MB)
Release Notes 22.214.171.124.txt (97.4 kB)