This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for Winspect7 as well as the release notes covering the current version.
Latest Release Notes
22.214.171.124 Date: Monday, August 20, 2012
- Added Show on Printout property to data table control.
- Property interfaces did not refresh after importing properties with Load Tree.
- Histogram display for palette in Data Viewer didn't update correctly after a scan when the palette was zoomed in.
- OS supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Versions 126.96.36.199 and later require Microsoft .NET framework version 4.0 or above to be to be installed on your system.
Click here to download Microsoft .Net 4.0
- Winspet7 versions earlier than 188.8.131.52 require Microsoft .Net 2.0 or later. They will therefore operate with .Net 4.0
Note: Winspect7 will run simultaneously with Winspect 6, and with InspectionWare.
After downloading the installation files you may also want to review/download the following resources:
Download and Installation Instructions
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
Release Notes 184.108.40.206.txt (186 kB)
Winspect7 Installer64bit 220.127.116.11.exe (36.7 MB)