This document contains a downloadable Windows installer for IW Evaluate 1.0.115.
Download and Installation Instructions
- OS supported: Windows 7 and up
Note: To enable full CPU/GPU acceleration on Windows 7, please download and install either Internet Explorer 10 or Windows 7 Platform Update. The functionality is already a part of Windows 8 and up.
- InspectionWare requires .NET framework version 4.5 or above installed on your system. If you do not have the proper version of .NET framework, click here to download and install it. Please note that Windows 8 and up already includes .NET 4.5.
- Right-click on the file name in the "Downloads" section below and choose "Save Target As" or "Save..." to download the file to your computer.
- Locate the file you have just downloaded then run it to initiate the install process.
Note for Windows 7 users
To run the downloaded installer, right-click on the file and from the popup menu select "Run as Administrator" option.
|IW Evaluate 1.0.115|
|IW Evaluate 1.0.115-RC1.1||18 Dec 2020||Bug Fixes:
- Std Dev decimals set to 4 when displaying Amplitude and ToF in inches.
- Indications template improvements
- Prevent the user from accidentally saving or loading an empty indications template.
- Inform the user of the number of annotations imported from a saved indications template
|IW Evaluate 1.0.115-RC1||19 Nov 2020||Major Features
- Analysis tools for identifying, measuring and sizing indications.
- Tools to create and manage custom reports
- Ability to create and manage palettes
Access to downloads on this page is restricted.
The following file links will become active once the required information is submitted:
IW Evaluate (1.0.115) Help.pdf (72.7 MB)
InstallIWEvaluate 1.0.115-RC1.1.exe (2 MB)